Saturday, October 3, 2015

Eileen

3 October 2015
Eileen

This attachment that is forming… I know it’s too fast. But I am genuinely thankful for your presence. You don’t know how much this means to me. We clicked so well and so fast. We have so much in common. We opened up and found comfort in each other’s presence. Even though it has only been about 6 months, I trust you with my inner thoughts and feelings that I never knew I would talk about, ever in my entire life. 

I thought I was paranoid, being all suspicious  about other people and not wanting to get too emotionally attached to them. After hanging out with you and all, I realised. It's not just me. In fact, it's not me. It's just... A phase that everyone sort of goes through in life. Maybe we got it harder than the rest, but nonetheless, we sort of got over it? I think we did. 

I just want you to know that I am really thankful for what you have done for me. It is pretty weird, I know. Partly because no one knows about this blog and I don't think you will find out about this (even if you do) anytime soon. But, that is what makes it more genuine right? This is not about wanting you to know that I wrote a post dedicated to you. This is more about wanting to write a post dedicated to you. Because... you make me feel like I'm okay. Like I'm normal. Like I'm human...

Most importantly, happy 17th birthday to you! Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I wish you all the best for your future. I hope for the best for you because I know that who you are right now is not who you were. Things happened. Bad things happened. You changed. I can see and feel hints of it. But it's okay. You will be fine. You are fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment