Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Little One

22 September 2015
Little One

The little one came along a few days before. My little baby prince. I'm going to protect you from this harsh world.

I feel like I have been going through a severe emotional turmoil since he came along. Looking at him, the feeling of love and affection for him swell up in my heart so suddenly. Without realising it, I started hoping that the same miracle will happen to me too. That I will get my own little baby prince.

What is this awkward new feeling? I don't really know. I mean, I know that I don't really get emotionally attached to people. Especially, this fast. So, why I am feeling so much emotions just looking at the little one?

I can't. I know I shouldn't. Getting emotionally attached to people will always backfire you. No matter what it seems like in the beginning. The end is all that matters right? And the end is always the same: they will hurt you. Real bad. And when that happens, you always wish that you never gave them the chance to hurt you in the first place. 

Is the hurt worth it? No, I don't think so. And until someone proves me wrong, this will be my belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment