Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Journey

15 September 2015
Journey

Pre-adventure
With nothing that reminds me of my identity, I shall embark on my half-day backpacking trip around... Well, Singapore, in general. Doesn't sound much but I hope that I can clear my messed-up mind. Maybe have some kind of deep conversations with my newly-found friend too while I 'm at it.

Note-to-self: Have fun no matter where you end up at.

Post-adventure 
Sort-of impromptu backpacking trip done right, alright. Although we did some weird things (eg. played the arcade claw-machine ), at least there is something that will remind me of my times as a troubled youth. Not sure if I would want to remember but I'm hoping that this will be a phase in life that I will proudly look back upon in the future. 

Not to mention, we had pretty interesting conversations regarding the responsibilities and stereotypes of a child. Needless to say, I feel like I gained a better insight on why my siblings act pretty angsty sometimes. This newly found feelings of extreme gratefulness for them is too foreign to me though. How long will this feelings last?

Most importantly, I managed to tidy up my messed-up mind. At least, by a bit? Why am I so affected anyways? Not too sure. But one thing IS for sure. The distinct line that they seemed to have drawn between us hurt me bad. Very bad. Was it me? Maybe it was too much to ask for. I'm not too sure. I just know that I'll probably be hurt if I try again. Maybe I should just stop trying... Why am I even so hung up on this? Why am I like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment