Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Journey 2.0

17 September 2015
Journey 2.0

Pre-adventure
Another journey. At least this time, it's not going to be for myself only. Main objective: to go deep down with the others. At the same time, I'm hoping that I can talk things out (slightly) and sort out my feelings. Hopefully, this will be more productive than the previous journey. One can only hope... Right?

Post-adventure
Well, that was pretty satisfying. In a way. There were obvious signs that we got a lot closer during the whole trip. I genuinely hope that this kind of friendships can last, especially because it seems that most of us truly need real companions.

Sorting out my feelings? That got to be the greatest bullshit ever. I pretty much got more confused. On the other hand, at least the interaction was not bad. Honestly though, I don't really know if that's a good thing or not. But, oh wells. Like how I always try to reassure myself (and fail horribly), let's just go with the flow alright? Just go with the flow.

One thing is for sure though. I think the line was pretty much made more obvious. Let's just assume that there is no romantic feelings whatsoever from his part. Then, I will just have to suck it all up right? Cos that's the way it roll.

BUT. That is even if I have romantic feelings towards him in the first place. Am I right? Of course, I'm right. So. Now... Do I have those feelings for him or not? Oh, God. I can't even figure myself out. What am I suppose to do right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment