Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fear (Song Mino ft. TaeYang)

10 September 2015
Fear (Song Mino ft. TaeYang)

Have been feeling very down nowadays... Mainly thinking about what I truly want to achieve from life in general. Honestly, I want to leave an impressive story behind. This song came to mind so I just thought I had to pen down something to remind me of my empty heart right now...

When I turned around
I saw that I came farther than I thought
I was alone
and I suddenly got afraid
When I saw myself
I didn’t know I was exhausted
I was lonely
and I suddenly got afraid

You’re doing a good job
When I get confused, I tell myself that and just go
Be yourself, know yourself
I practiced about several thousand times
Being in despair once or twice is child’s play now
Opportunities are always ways to get up
from moments of crisis, you know

I used to say this like a habit
That I always believe in myself
That I have no worthy opponent
But enemy was in my mirror
Maybe I lost my reasoning in this continued fight
I killed myself
 
I’m too young and soft to become an adult
I still don’t know how
It hurts too much
to just crash into things
Now I know, it’s too late
to foolishly whip
There are still too many unhealed wounds

When I didn’t wanna see anything
The reason I forced my eyes to open wide
Is because I was just scared
It’s because I was suddenly scared
When I didn’t wanna say anything
The reason I raised my voice
There is no other reason
It’s because I’m afraid, I’m afraid

I am afraid. I thought I figured out how to conquer that mentality but it is really hard to overcome. Nonetheless, there is nothing that I can do to stop from being stained by this world. For better days, I promise to "stop crying and take responsibility once more".

cr. http://colorcodedlyrics.com/2015/08/song-mino-songminho-fear-geob-feat-taeyang

No comments:

Post a Comment