Monday, February 15, 2016

Puzzle

15 February 2016
Puzzle

I don't really know. I honestly am not sure of what I expect from this. I mean, it doesn't really matter to me if others find out about this or not. There is no meaning to this being found out.

Is this an attempt to what they call 'self-discovery'? Since, I did and will still continue to write about some of my random thoughts and feelings about life, in general. 

Whatever it is. I hope to find that out. What really started all of this. And what is driving me to continue this. It could be the key to solving the puzzle. My life puzzle.

One thing is for sure though. I hope that this will be able to last forever. To laugh, smile or cry about the things that I thought about and were (or are) concerned about. So that I can see myself grow. So I have something to remember myself by. So that I can find and solve myself. Myself who is unknown to the world. Myself who is unknown to those who know me. Myself who is unknown to me. Myself...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment