Friday, December 11, 2015

Yet Again

12 December 2015
Yet Again

Can't all of you see that I am trying over here? But no matter what I do, I can only see the negatives. Honestly speaking, do any of you try? Because obviously, you don't get things done. Not now, not ever. Do you even try, as in make an effort or at least an attempt?

Seriously. I look like I am okay but I am not okay with this. Am I such a push-over? Don't even bring friendships into this because from my point of view, this ain't how you treat your friends. Or anyone. At all.

Trying to look at the more postive side? I tried okay. And others call me gullible and naive because of that. I am not gullible or naive. I know. I know what the situation is like so DON'T YOU DARE MESS WITH ME.

If only I don't care about people's opinions about me. I would have blown up a long time ago and set things straight. But being the "gullible" and "naive" person I am, I am going to let this pass. I am going to let you off. I am going to let myself suffer. Yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment