Thursday, December 17, 2015

Journey 3.0

16 December 2015
Journey 3.0

At times like this, I wonder what we mean to each other. Friends? Close friends? Best friends? I don't know. I feel like how I view us is different from how you view us.

Sometimes, I think you know. But sometimes, I think you don't. This is so ambigious that it's killing me on the inside. Which brings me to the next question: Why? Why do I care so much about how you view us?

My only conclusion is that walks are supposed to be nice but it is not really. I don't want to think about anything but I always end up thinking about that one thing. Just one. I do feel more relaxed and all but then, I will realise that things are still the same and I will start thinking about it again :((

I am sad. So sad. So damn sad. 

I don't know. What was supposed to be the plan to 'cut all ties and go with the flow', kinda backfired. Or maybe i just gave up. Haha. I think I did. Or maybe I chose to delude myself to think that things are different or will be different. 

Delusional.

No comments:

Post a Comment